Ham and Potato Quiche Recipe
Your friends and family will be impressed at your next Sunday Brunch with our wonderful, easy to follow, Ham and Potato Quiche Recipe that uses Our Easy Cheesy Sauce and Soup Mix.
1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
¼ cup Rub dem Ribs Easy Cheesy Sauce and Soup Mix
¼ cup water
2 cups chopped cooked ham
¼ chopped, medium green bell pepper, if desired (¼cup)
1 4 oz. can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1 cup frozen hash brown style potatoes, thawed
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie. Bake about 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
2. In a small bowl whisk the Rub dem Ribs Easy Cheesy Sauce and Soup Mix and water together until mixed.
3. In a large bowl add the eggs and the Easy Cheesy Sauce and Soup Mixture from the small bowl and blend.
4. Add in the ham, green pepper, mushrooms, potatoes, and the mozzarella cheese. Stir the mixture until everything is blended.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust.
6. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.